Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Six Inches of Snow and 17 years of Frostbite

Hey hey hey....

So today is none other than JANUARY 20TH!!!!!!

Inauguration (oh em geee, that's the first time I spelled that right on the first try!) day!!!

And another Oh em gee for you.....It's a freaking snowstorm here!! six blankets of snow each.....oh boy, the kids are going to want to outside.

Ha! Why am I always right?

So all this morning, I've been wanting to just lay in bed and watch the inauguration. But of course, no. I have to this and that and that and this. Including taking the kids outside to play in the snow.

We actually managed to see the neighbors kids out here too. Mom doesn't like them b/c of the mom and dad. Mom is a little annoying and the dad is pedophile. It's insane, yes I know. But you know, No one can judge correctly but God.

Yes, Pat Robertson and the rest of you Evang-fuck-icals out there (with the exception of Joyce, Creflo, and Paula), only God can judge others. So the next time that you say that Homosexuals need their own Holocaust, how about we get rid of you and the rest of the Tight ass republicans with Gay fetishes, and the world can be a better place. Huh?

Anyway, after being buried under 17 years of snow and frostbite like a PMS-ing BITCH! I came back in the house to watch the swearing in.

Holy mother of me, it was such a touching moment for me. I don't care if he's mixed, black, yellow, or pink....he's not a republican and that's what Lexi likes.....

In fact, REPUBLICANS ARE DEAD! yay, it's about time. Happy that you self-assured asscrats are in the gutter now.

Wow, this post is painfully political......once again, that's the way Lexi likes it!

No comments: