Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Girl......

Hey Guys.....


Hey! Do you wanna hear something incredibly funny??


Something made me get in tune with my.....other....sexual....side.



Okay, here is the truth. I love men. Well, really the male anatomy if you wanna get real about it. I actually hate their ego-tisical-ness. But that's besides the point. I love men and I convinced myself that I would marry one and I'd live happily ever, always getting pounded in my yoni with a huge lingam.....but I did not anticipate meeting this girl. It really started when I read Zane's Purple Panties and I was panting at the end of the book. I started to rather...."test" myself out to see if I really did like girls. A few kisses, boob and butt grabs later, I found that I kinda liked it. The male anatomy was too desiring for me, I guess. Then comes the debate over whether Homosexuality is right or wrong. Okay, here is my honest opinion: In the bible, homosexuality is a sin and it's wrong. Okay, I can come to terms with that. What I don't understand is Christians that go around and HATE and HARASS and DEMEAN, and UNDERMINE homosexuals. It's such hypocrisy, it makes me dislike most christians b/c of the way most people act to them. Anyway, I'm going to continue this conversation in "Should it matter?" coming soon! lol. My family are pure homophobes. And let me say, I don't care if they banish me for being gay, ha! Let them! My family are a bunch of psychos anyway. I'm caring if it's really true if I feel this way or not. Do I like the same sex enough to persue a relationship? Yeahhh....her name was Neisha and she was beautiful. Hell, she still is. The flaw in our relationship is that Neisha was a lebsian and soooooo proud of it, and I am not saying that being a lesbian is something not to be proud of, she was just yelling it from the depths of her lungs, and me, of course, eh, I wasn't there yet. It was fun being with her, but after a while, we both became bored. She ended up cheating on me, and I broke up with her, but the difference is that we are still cordial to each other. Whenever I see her, it's still the same: "nice semi-hearty "Hi" and wave". As I am typing this, I am now realizing that I am straight.......but.........it'll take a very special girl to make me think again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my...other...sexual...side. That was priceless. I agree, agree and agree.
As far as Neisha goes, I'm glad you had the chance to figure that one out. Cheating though, gay or straight, should be an automatic breakup. I'm proud of you for standing your ground and not going on with the whole "I forgive you" thing. If you weren't enough for her...girl's got problems. =)I love you Queen Lexiness. Don't you forget that.