Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Photographic Reminder

Hey Guys.

So, last Monday I didn't go to school. I decided to take a day and try to relax b/c my stress is building up dramatically. That being said, I missed something at school, and that turned out to be my English teacher handed out Hamlet books and started on them. Got back to school on Wednesday (Tuesday was a teacher workday) and Elrod gave me a Hamlet book, but it wasn't like the rest of the books that my classmates had. I opened up the book and started to flip back and forth through the pages, and I saw a picture used as a bookmark. I looked at the picture and lost my breath. It was the one boy I wanted more than anything else in the world: John Fox


I almost screamed, but I cried. I think I cried for that entire semester of chasing him and trying my damn best to make him see that he's missing a good thing. John was everything that I wanted.

Real.Smart.Sexy.Mysterious.Sweet.Tall.Built.Pretty Eyes.AndBigArmsThatICouldLoseMyselfIn.


I remember being in the hall and our eyes intertwining almost every time that we saw each other. Then, all of the sudden, I changed my classes and he sat beside me in math class. He hastily sat down from running across the school to not be late, and breathing hard and sweating but smelling of Axe he said:

"Hey"


I was in love.


I tried so hard to make him see me, but all he saw was a good friend.

A friend.

John was and will probably always remain one of the guys that a piece of me with them. I just didn't know what I was going to do if I didn't get with him. When he hung with other girls, I got insanely jealous and that's unlike me. I got bitten by Cupid's little bitch, and I hated and loved the feeling. Not until about 4 months after he left, I stopped thinking about him constantly. We talk occasionally now, but it'll never the same.


[[HEY! CUPID'S BITCH! YEAHHH, YOU! I hope you had fun biting the fuck out of me!!]]





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=(
I'm going to find that idiot.
And then you will be happy.
All I need is a HAMMAH! [hammer duh!] to chase him with. Chase him all the way here.