Monday, January 12, 2009

The Challenge To Stay Prettyful

All righty, the challenge to stay prettyful.

As a teenage, more than likely the most insecure person you will ever meet at 17 years old, I know that the challenge to stay Prettyful is quite hard. Oh, that is very understandable. For once, I blame the stupid-ass media. It's really messed up that you would actually ruin a young girl's perception on herself JUST because you want them to feel bad enough to buy your product of whatever. I'm tired of having to be a size 2 to be pretty. To be hot, my ass cannot be bigger than my hand or it has to be bigger than a 42 inch computer screen. I mean, can I be medium and still be pretty?! I have to be one extreme or the other. Anyway, that was my little rant. There is a huge challenge to staying prettyful. You have people that will make fun of you just because they want to feel better about themselves. Sadly, it's true, and I know. I have had a few times where I have made fun of someone, and I felt a good power come over me. I wish I could have slapped myself. It was so hypocritic of me to do that. That's why I stopped. I'm not going to lie though, it felt really nice. Ugh, how disgusting do I sound? It's hard. That's why you must think of yourself in the highest sense at ALL times. Even when you just want to beat yourself b/c you THINK that you are ugly and stuff like that. Always know that you are a gem. Just like someone special told me once, always remember that you are a gem and not a hard rock. I'm not perfect, nor will I ever be. I have something that some girls that shop in the store "3,5,7" don't have: SUBSTANCE. After all, I wouldn't be Miss Lexiness without my substance and my right and awesome mind.

Smile on that, and think and take what I said to heart.

No comments: