Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm happy AND slightly embarrassed!

Hey Good Morning!

I have a party to go to today. My mom's co-worker is have a PIG ROASTING party today in Selma for her (get this) ANNIVERSARY! I'm probably a city girl, so I'm completely confused and slightly disgusted for this. Apparently, this is another Southern tradition that I am not ever doing. In my Conversations in Diversity class at school, I mentioned it and some of my classmates love that! One friend, Britney, even had it done for her 18th birthday. Sometimes it boggles my mind that I will one day be the first African-American female to be Senator of North Carolina. I should go up to New York and sit in Hilliary's seat. Eh, no thank you. Not b/c of her, she was my first pick for the election before Obama showed his stuff.

Anyway, speaking of slightly.

I subscribed to a Google news, blog, and group alert for Anita Baker. So the last post on here is about breaking up with my friends. GUESS WHAT THE HELL I SEE??!!?

Miss Lexiness posts this blog "So hard to do" and the name Anita Baker is highlighted. I was happy and embarrassed at the same time. People are going to see my incredibly depressing blog post, but at least they will see my blog at all. I don't know whether if I should be happy or pissed. So, I'm just not going to be anything right now. I'm going to cook some eggs and get ready for this party.

:) talk to you all later.

oh yeah, I managed to get a twitter site now, b/c my mom got one before me and that's blasphemy.

http://twitter.com/TheLexiness

Come on and follow me, b/c I'm a dork and no one is following the Lexiness.....THAT'S NOT COOL!

lol.

No comments: