Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Baby Has Been Changed

As you may or may not know, I created the Anita Baker Lovers Unite! fan site on April 21st, 2008. I am very proud of the site. Especially since I created it, it has a special meaning for me. I consider it to be my child.



In school, I am graduating this year and I am not doing so well for my last few classes of High School. My mother wants to blame my obession for Anita Baker on my failing of classes. Not True. Anita would be very mad at me if I failed classed b/c I was stuck on the site. She doesn't roll like that. Proving my mother's theory wrong, but it doesn't stop her from complaining every waking second of my young tragic life. So earlier this month, I made the decision to give the site up and regain my admin status when I am done with graduation. So I decided to give it to Leigh. She assured me that my baby was in safe hands, and duh, she's my mom (in the spirit) so why wouldn't I believe her? She should of warned me that they were going to make drastic changes to the site the day after I gave it up.



I feel so raped.



I feel like a dictator just died or got exiled and they changed everything to get rid of any trace of him being there. Lauren could have easily made those changes that she wanted while I was STILL THERE! It makes it so much worse that I left and THEN she made the changes. Like when your parents leave and you are so fucking happy and you get to do anything you want until they come back.



Do you understand how wrong this is?



And! They act like I'm taking this too seriously or something. Like they can't even realize what I feel like. I wish it happened to them, then they would see, and would stop acting so non-chanlantly about it. That shit pisses me off.

One more thing.

What is today? Well, let me tell you........today is April 22nd, 2009. That means that the site's anniversary was yesterday. Did the admin celebrate it? OF COURSE NOT! This is probably the straw the broke the camel's back for me. You are not going to celebrate it, not even SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!?!?!?! You have time to talk about EVERYTHING ELSE but when the anniversary comes around, something, by the way that I was doing when I quit that no one paid attention to, you don't do shit. I sent them a email asking why did they forget and I was trying to be as nice as possible. I know Leigh ain't gonna like it, but do I give a flying fuck?

NO

For my sanity on my last year of high school, I have forced myself to withdraw myself almost completely from them. I can't delete myself off the site then it'll be a lot of unwanted drama on my reasons for leaving. See, they want me to stay. It's like this:

[[Oh, Lexi, it's great that you created the site and all, but since you have to be a drama queen and quit the site, we are going to take this oppertunity and change everything so everyone else can like it, b/c no one likes you or the way you did the site. You know that, so why are you so upset? Shut up and go get some help you crazy bitch. We love you!]]

That's all I'm hearing from them. Maybe not that harshly, but along the same lines.

You understand.


I'm done now :)
Thanks for listening and I love you so much it's retarded.

No comments: